Tricia and Rachel live a queer nerdy life with their cat Rory (aka Roar Cat) in Vancouver, Canada.
They met through playing Dungeons & Dragons and quickly became friends (then girlfriends, then fiancées) who exchanged the books they were reading. They built a little community of queer nerds in their neighborhood and expanded the community to the Internet.
They hope this is a place that will inspire you to live your nerdiest, queerest life. Read a book, play a game, and say hello!
Talking About Ourselves
- Adventure Queers: Meet Tricia McGarrah!
- Adventure Queers: Meet Rachel Adams!
- We Fell in Love Through D&D
- Realizing You’re Queer When You’re 30
- We’re Getting Married: The Proposal Story!
Hear Our Voices on Podcasts
- Rachel and Trish: Creating and Learning From Each Other on DMs of Vancouver
- Wingspan – Fly Away with Trish on Boardgame B*tch
- DM’s Pocket Guide – our own podcast!