Tricia and Rachel live a queer nerdy life with their cat Rory (aka Roar Cat) in Vancouver, Canada.
They met through playing Dungeons & Dragons and quickly became friends (then girlfriends) who exchanged the books they were reading. They built a little community of queer nerds in their neighborhood and wanted to expand the community to the Internet. Their favorite thing about this project is connecting with other queer nerds in the area and sharing their stories.
They hope this is a place that will inspire you to live your nerdiest, queerest life. Read a book, play a game, and say hello!
Read Posts About Us
- Adventure Queers: Meet Tricia McGarrah!
- Adventure Queers: Meet Rachel Adams!
- We Fell in Love Through D&D
- Realizing You’re Queer When You’re 30
Listen to Us on Podcasts
- Rachel and Trish: Creating and Learning From Each Other on DMs of Vancouver
- Wingspan – Fly Away with Trish on Boardgame B*tch