Roll a nat20 to beat cancer!
After my interview with Andrea Driedger about the 2021 Terminal City Tabletop Convention, she kindly invited Rachel and me to participate in her three-day event, Andrea’s Adventurers Charity RPG Livestream, to raise money for the Canadian Cancer Society. It’s going to be a full weekend of D&D for a good cause!
Rachel and I will be involved every day of the June 4-6 event, so you have multiple opportunities to watch us be ridiculous while telling imaginary stories with strangers, aka friends in the making.
Rachel GMs Friday, June 4 from 9:00pm – 1:00am PST
“The guild has been asked to send a team of adventurers to the farming town of Riversbend. After an earthquake, a sinkhole has formed on the old Barleybush farm. It’s probably nothing to worry about, but the more superstitious folks are worried something nasty is going to crawl out of it. The townsfolk of Riverbend would like the adventurers to put their minds at rest.”
Tricia GMs Saturday, June 5 from 1:00pm – 5:00pm PST
“With the local population of owlbears declining, famed owlbearologist Willem McPhearson wants to hire a team of adventurers to help him track down and study the creatures. Can people and owlbears coexist? This D&D5e adventure is for anyone who saw a D&D monster and wanted it to be their pet.”
Rachel and Tricia play Sunday, June 6 from 9:00am – 1:00pm PST
“In a hunt to defeat an evil wizard the party has been shrunk down. Now they must find a way to regain their size before the evil wizard can finish their plans.”
If you would like to combine donating to a good cause with helping a girl out, consider donating at least $50 and gifting Rachel or Tricia a natural 20!
- $10: d6 die of inspiration to random player
- $20: Natural 20 to player of your choice
- $50: Natural 1 or 20 to a GM of your choice
- $75: Greater healing potion and a d6 of inspiration to player of your choice
- $100: Natural 1/20 to GM AND player of your choice, PLUS Adventure Dice will donate a set of dice to Camp Goodtimes, a camp for kids and families who have been affected by cancer
- $200: All of the above.
- $500: You and 3 friends can play D&D5e with Andrea and Blair from Adventure Dice (at date to be determined).
Note: To specify the player or GM of your choice, please put a note in your donation display name.