Roar Cat Reads is a queer, nerdy place for LGBTQIA2S+ folk during the entire year, but like birthdays and holidays, it’s always nice to have some specific attention. So get out your rainbows (metaphorical or literal) and celebrate yourself and the queer folk around you! Happy Pride!
If you’re new to Roar Cat Reads or want to learn more about what we do, this is your one-stop shop for all things queer and nerdy!
- Over 100 LGBTQ+ Book Reviews are listed here!
- We’ve also got Book Lists (like 7 Books for International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia) and Interviews with Queer Authors.
- If you’ve always wanted to join a book club but don’t want to commit to reading a specific book by a specific time, you can join Roar Cat Reading Hour! We meet online on the last Tuesday of every month to discuss whatever we’ve been reading lately and offer suggestions and recommendations to each other.
- Are you a queer reader who wants to talk about a book that you love? Email email@example.com to participate in our Queer Books, Queer Readers series!
- We love to play D&D and other TTRPGs. You can join our Discord community to play Wanderhome online once or twice a month. Join us as a GM or as a player!
- Every week we release an episode of the podcast DM’s Pocket Guide, where take one rule, spell, or monster from D&D 5e and discuss it in nine minutes or less.
- Rachel and Tricia are professional GMs who can be hired to run a session or set of up-to-10 sessions specific to your preferences for $12.50/session.
- Check out our FREE TTRPG material in our Ko-Fi shop:
Common Sense & Sensibility: A Regency Lady TTPRG
D&D One Shot | Owlbears: Fierce Foe or Fearsome Friend?
RPG One Shot | School Sucks: A High School Horror Adventure
Most Popular Blog Posts
On our blog, we review the world’s best television show Black Sails, interview queer nerdy folx about their projects and passions in our Adventure Queer series, and track our progress Walking Across Middle-Earth.
Some of our most popular posts are:
- Reviewing White Plume Mountain, a D&D 5e Dungeon
- This is Why Rainbow Refugee Matters: Olga and Natasha’s Story
- Black Sails, Queer Representation, and the Valid Canonicity of Subtext
- Black Sails + Halt and Catch Fire
- We’re Getting Married: The Proposal Story!
- 2021 LGBTQ+ Summer Book Bingo
- Black Sails Season 1 Episode 8 Review – VIII
- Evangelicals and Captain Flint’s “Dragons” Speech in Black Sails
- Biphobia and Other Struggles of Queer Women
- Realizing You’re Queer When You’re 30
0 comments on “Happy Pride Month!”