Yesterday I shared the 10 posts that are most viewed by readers. Many of my favorites are also on that list, but I wanted to give a shoutout to some of my favorite posts that I’ve written that haven’t gotten quite the same attention:
- Reviewing Wanderhome, a cozy TTRPG by Jay Dragon
- Meet the Author: Nicholas Eames
- Roadqueen: Eternal Roadtrip to Love by Mira Ong Chua
- My Dream D&D Party of LGBTQ+ TV Characters
- 10 Underrated LGBTQ+ Books
- How to Start a Local Book Club
- A Nostalgic Look Back to King’s Quest Computer Games
- Rachel Ranks My 10 COVID Hair Dyes
- D&D Monster Fight: CAMBION vs. VAMPIRE SPAWN
- How Can I Find a Safe and Comfortable D&D Group if I’m a Queer Lady?
What would you like to see more of in Roar Cat Reads’ second year? Leave a comment and let us know!
Much like hobbits, in honour of our 1 year anniversary, we are gifting you with a FREE copy of our original RPG, Common Sense and Sensibility: A Regency Lady TTRPG.
Common Sense and Sensibility: A Regency Lady TTRPG
“It is exceedingly well known that the life of a lady is far from easy. Death raises its grisly visage at every turn: whether from shawl insufficiency or too many novels, a Regency-era lady can never be too cautious.”
In this TTRPG character funnel, Regency ladies will test their delicate mettle and try to stay alive. This handbook lays out the game’s core rules, character creation instructions, and a list of the surprisingly mundane events that can test a lady’s constitution.