Celebrate Pride by reading an LGBTQ+ book! Start with something excellent, like one of the 5-star books that I’ve read and reviewed.
My 5-Star LGBTQ+ Books for Pride
- The Clothesline Swing by Danny Ramadan
- Everyone in This Room Will Someday Be Dead by Emily R. Austin
- Roadqueen: Eternal Roadtrip to Love by Mira Ong Chua
- The Prophets by Robert Jones Jr.
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Butter Honey Pig Bread by Francesca Ekwuyasi
YA Contemporary Fiction
- Loveless by Alice Oseman
- Bruised by Tanya Boteju
- Flamer by Mike Curato
- Camp by Lev A. C. Rosen
- The Deep & Dark Blue by Niki Smith
- Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao
- The Councillor by E. J. Beaton
- Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames
- The Jasmine Throne by Tasha Suri
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune
- Pet by Akwaeke Emezi
- To Be Taught, If Fortunate by Becky Chambers
- On a Sunbeam by Tillie Walden
- The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
- A Psalm for the Wild-Built by Becky Chambers
- Alice Payne Arrives by Kate Heartfield
- Dear Senthuran by Akwaeke Emezi
- Ace: What Asexuality Reveals About Desire, Society, and the Meaning of Sex by Angela Chen
- Like Crazy: Life with My Mother and Her Invisible Friends by Dan Mathews
- Tomorrow Will Be Different: Love, Loss, and the Fight for Trans Equality by Sarah McBride
Share what you’re reading with the hashtag #RCRBookBingo2022 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Entries must be received by August 31, 2022 to be considered for the drawing.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.